Coral Balance is a modern nutrient regulator and metabolism accelerator, specially developed to reactivate and stabilize the natural nutrient cycle and acid regulation in reef aquariums. In particular, the otherwise difficult to control phosphate degradation is accelerated and stabilized at a low level.
With the natural power of active marine biopolymers, great results can be seen even after small doses.
Coral Balance is a coral feed, nutrient carrier and water purifier in one. Due to the unique composition it works very quickly and effectively, accelerates the nutrient discharge through faster coral growth and biodegradation.
After adding Coral Balance, the corals form a natural protective film, stronger colors and a natural shine.
Coral Balance supplies your corals with dissolved and particulate feed materials, and carries important nutrients and minerals directly into the coral.
By adding natural biopolymers and marine organic raw materials, the water is enriched and the acid
regulation is supported and thus also supports typical problems.
- Massively increases coral growth rates
- Rapidly enhances coloration
- Visible increase in polyp extension and coloration
- Reduces PO4 concentration permanently
- Stabilizes acid-base regulation in reef aquaria
- Increases natural resilience of corals
- Effective coral feed that does not lead to nutrient enrichments
- Helps to keep the water crystal-clear
- Reduces unwanted trace elements and detoxifies the aquarium water
- Removes unwanted biofilms and reduces yellowness
- Increases skimmer efficiency and reduces nutrient depots in the tank
1 measuring spoon per 100 L every 4 days
Please mix Coral Balance with some aquarium water and add the suspension into an area with high flow to facilitate rapid distribution.
For tanks older than 2 years or with PO4 levels higher than 0.15 ppm we recommend a reduction by 50%.
When using Coral Balance in combination with Reef Vitality, please reduce dosing of both products by half.
Marine organic polymers, mineral carriers, inorganic auxiliary substances, trace elements