Shipping & Ordering Policy
- Orders are typically ready for pick up shortly after your online order has been processed.
- Orders can be picked up at any time during normal store hours (Tuesday-Saturday 12-8 and Sunday 12-5)
- When you arrive at the store please give us your order number/s and we will pack your items for you
- If you have a large order or are in a hurry you can give the store a call at 416-839-7499 when you are on your way and we will begin packing the order before you arrive
- The less time your livestock spends in bags the better - so we prefer to pack as close to pick up time as possible
- Orders will be shipped starting Tuesday to Thursday. Once we ship the orders you will receive an email notification with the FedEx tracking number that way you know that the order has been shipped.
- Payments received Wednesday (noon and after EST), Thursday, and Friday, orders will be shipped on Tuesday of the upcoming week
- Payments received on Saturday and Sunday, orders will be ship on Tuesday of the upcoming week
- Customers are responsible for providing a safe and accurate shipping address to deliver, please double check your address in your order confirmation.
- We will not give refunds for orders where Fedex has determined there’s no safe location to leave package.
- Candy Corals is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances FedEx is responsible. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- Candy Corals has no control over delays of package during the shipping process. You would need to contact FedEx customer service to help answer and track your order. We will do our best to assist all customers with obtaining transit information of your order.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed case by case; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once FedEx responds to your claim, we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your patience is much appreciated as we work with the shipping carrier(s).
- Filing a claim does not guarantee Fed Ex to partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- You agree not to charge back a completed order without first trying to work it out with us to resolve whatever problem you are facing.
- Orders will be shipped to the address given at checkout.
- Candy Corals DOES NOT ship to P.O. Box address.
- Candy Corals WILL NOT refund orders that were given insufficient, inaccurate, or invalid address.
- NO REFUND on shipping cost for any reasons.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- Flat Rate Shipping to Quebec is $40. Orders over $450 qualify for free overnight shipping.
- Flat Rate Shipping to Ontario is $35. Orders over $350 qualify for free overnight shipping.
- Flat Rate Shipping to Alberta, Yukon, Nunavut, Prince Edward is $60. Orders over $450 qualify for free overnight shipping.
- Flat Rate Shipping to Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Manitoba, British Columbia, Saskatchewan is $50. Orders over $450 qualify for free overnight shipping.
- We do not ship to the US.
- All sales are final.
- No exchange.
- No guarantees on color accuracy for colors may slightly vary from WYSIWYG items due to your light fixtures, settings, and tank environment.
- No refund for any deaths that occurs during or after your acclimation process.
- Our prices are subject to change. We do our best to ensure our products display the correct prices and product information, but if you notice an error—like a $1 product—it's most probably a mistake. We reserve the right to suspend sales of incorrectly priced products until the correct information is established online. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- In rare occasions, if a coral's health is not doing good, we will not ship the coral. We will offer the customer the option to purchase or provide refund.
- Photos of any DOAs must be sent to us via email within 2hr of delivery confirmation by carrier. After receiving photos we will advise what to do with the DOAs, do not discard until instructed. If DOAs are confirmed by us and photos sent within 2 hr we will issue a store credit for the total purchase price minus any shipping charges. Often we are able to replace the DOAs with the same or similar items plus shipping costs. Failure to notify us within the 2hr time period will void any guarantees. No refunds will be given, only store credit.
- All coral orders must have video of the unopened box being cut open and the unopened bag showing the DOA coral.
- We are not responsible for DOAs due to carrier delay.
- No refunds of shipping charges will be issued.
- If we are unable to replace your DOA with a comparable item we will credit your account for the full purchase price of the item as a credit on our website.
- Please ASK any questions about our DOA policy before ordering.