The Ultimate Aquarium Power Strip for System Critical Equipment
The HYDROS Control XP8 is an eight outlet (120V AC) energy bar and controller hybrid specifically designed for equipment like heaters and return pumps which are critical to the life support of any aquarium system. Each of the individually controlled outlets is built into the HYDROS controller for the highest level of security. The Control XP8 has a built-in 60W universal voltage Meanwell power supply with a 14amp max power capacity and is designed to pass ETL/UL certification. Besides the clicking on and off of the controlled outlets, the XP8 is completely passively cooled and with its isolated power circuitry, the controller runs completely silent. Best of all, each of the eight outlets has individual power monitoring capabilities.
Besides being an overbuilt power strip, the Control XP8 is also a fully functioning HYDROS system controller capable of taking over intelligent decisions based on the status of other HYDROS Devices within the Collective. The two HYDROS Command Bus ports on the XP8 allow for a wired connection to any other HYDROS controller to form a collective of all Controls in one for the ultimate failsafe system. Control and monitor your Control XP8 energy bar from anywhere in the world using the technologically advanced HYDROS cloud-based app. The Control XP8 also has the ability to monitor and control up to eight different HYDROS WiFi devices.
Features or the HYDROS Control XP8
- Power up to 14 amps of system-critical life support equipment
- The Control XP8 is a full brain that can share and take over the decision-making of a HYDROS Collective
- Control up to 8 WiFi devices like fish feeders, smart outlets, and even additional WiFi power strips
- Command Bus port provides power add redundancy power to your HYDROS Collective
- Designed to pass ETL/UL Certification
- Universal voltage works with both 110 and 220V
- Built-in 60W Meanwell Power Supply
- No noisy fans, the XP8 is completely passively cooled
- Optical isolation between the power circuitry and the control circuitry. This provides safety failure, and it isolates the control circuitry to reduce noise.
- Engineered, assembled, and supported in the USA.