The Gryphon AquaSaw Diamond Band Saw is the latest bandsaw from Gryphon Corporation, the company that invented the whole concept of cutting glass with a band saw over thirty years ago. The Gryphon Aquasaw Diamond Band saw's hallmarks are very fast cutting and the best reliability in the industry for cutting corals and coral frags.
The C-40 CR is a special version of the C-40 that has been modified to be more resistent to corrosion. Choose this saw if you are using a diamond band saw in a corrosive environment such as salt water. This saw features all of the benefits of the regular C-40 with components upgraded to stainless steel or otherwise specially treated. This saw is also used extensively for cutting coral.
- Simple construction with few moving parts
- New High Speed Motor for fastest cutting available
- Direct drive - no belts or pulleys
- Powerful motor located on top, away from the water
- Huge water reservoir under the work surface
- One square foot of unobstructed work surface
- Under table blade guide and new blade guide above table.
The saw comes complete with one 37-inch circumference stainless steel diamond blade.