BoyTHE BENEFITS OF USING CHEMICLEAN:
- Cleans many types of stains from cyanobacteria
- Works in fresh and salt water
- Completely safe for all fish, corals, invertebrates, and nitrifying bacteria
Chemiclean cleans stains from red, black, blue-green, and methane (bubble) producing cyanobacteria in marine aquariums.
It is completely safe for all fish, corals, invertebrates, and nitrifying bacteria in reef systems. It’s simple, quick and easy to use. Chemiclean works within 48 hours oxidizing trapped organic sludge and promotes an ideal enzyme balance. Chemiclean will clean stains from red cyanobacteria in aquariums.
- Aquarium oxygen levels must be increased using heavy aeration or a large air stone.
- Turn off any UV sterilizers and ozonizers and remove any Chemi-pure or carbon during treatment.
- Continue using a protein skimmer, although skimmer may require adjustment or removal of collection cup to prevent excessive overflow.
- Maintain normal water flow using pumps and powerheads.
- Add one scoop of Chemiclean per 10 gallons of aquarium water.
- Successful treatment may take up to 48 hours. After the 48 hour treatment period, perform a 20% water change.
- Turn on any UV sterilizers and ozonators and replace with new Chemi-pure or carbon removed previously.
Repeat as necessary. Chemiclean can be used monthly as a regular component of aquarium maintenance.