• Masstick does not contain animal or vegetable compounds of land origin, or from sweet water, attractants, artificial preservatives or synthesis products.
• Masstick is a self-adhesive paste in powder formula, ready to use once it has been rehydrated.
• The rehydratable powder formula allows Masstick to be blended with any mollusc or crustacean pulp as well as eggs from fish, molluscs and crustaceans, artemia, mysids, copepods, rotifers and medicines that are administered orally.
• Once prepared and introduced into the aquarium, Masstick does not disperse into the water for hours, so it can be completely taken advantage of by fish and crustaceans. This feature allows the product to be used as “ad libitum” or rationed feeding.
• Because Masstick is comprised mainly of freeze-dried crustaceans, it does not contain fish skeletons and is thus very low in phosphates compared to its protein content.
Masstick is made with the freshest and highest quality ingredients. The blend consists mainly of shrimp (Palaemonetes varians) that we produce ourselves, harvested in the “Veta La Palma” Natural Space, and which are immediately freeze-dried to maintain optimum nutritional value. Freeze-dried microalgae and macroalgae are also added to the blend to satisfy the nutritional needs of a wide variety of marine fish.
Masstick provides an essential source of proteins, lipids rich in fatty acids EPA, ARA and DHA, vitamins and carbohydrates, from natural sources of marine origin.
The value chain is controlled and supervised by our technical and scientific personnel. This guarantees the highest quality product.
Dietary needs vary among carnivores, omnivores and herbivores, and also depend on the animal’s feeding habits at the surface, middle or in deep waters. It is difficult to find feed that meets all nutritional needs in the way each species prefers. With Masstick, we have met these unique requirements.
Masstick’s formula naturally attracts finicky fish, who begin eating it immediately or shortly after it is introduced in the aquarium.
Masstick is easy to use and comes in sealed bags with an oxygen and light barrier to preserve its freshness.